GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl
GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

A forum for all the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1965-1996, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!


    My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Share
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  383Falcon on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:40 am

    Hi fellas, new to the forums but have been reading awhile and I just have to say that I think it's great that there are other B body enthusiast that have come to gether to share their projects and their knowledge!  I've gotten several great ideas for my Caprice Classic by reading the forums here thank you!

    First off I've been driving this car since it was my dads in the mid 90's. My Caprice Classic rolled of the plant in August of 1990 in Arlington Texas and was owned by one little old lady in South Dakota before being sold to my grandfather in 1995. I remember seeing it for the first time and thinking how old, boxy and uncool it looked. Those of you here will appreciate how little I knew then. It came with the 305tbi which offered decent power and excellent highway mileage which came in handy as it has always been used as a road car and has been driven across country several times. The car survived the adventures of my adolesence and I ended up buying her in 2004.

    The moment the car became mine it was as if I was Han Solo at a Sabbacc tournament and this was my Millennium Falcon and since then I've made many "special modifications" as well as having to fix or change many a part.  

    As she sits now

    383 Stroker 600cfm edlebrock Chevy HP dualplane intake, MSD, Hedman Heads, 3" Flow master exhaust (no cats)
    Heavy duty radiator new heating and cooling system
    Stage 2 built corvette 700r4 custom crossmember with oiler cooler and 2200 stall 2:56 gears
    varible rate rear springs and 9c1 heavy duty suspension monroe sensa trac in front
    frame reinforcment
    Stage 2 tow package
    Xenon 7500 HID bulbs


    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    solo79
    Co-Admin

    Posts : 455
    Join date : 2013-02-06
    Location : Kentucky

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  solo79 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:06 am

    Hi, welcome to the forum!! What a great story about the car and it sounds like you have one awesome set up.


    _________________
    1979 Caprice Classic Carmine Metallic 2-door 350/TH350 -under slow frame off restoration!
    1982 Pontiac Trans Am Black T-Top 327/TH350 -Knight Rider KITT replica
    1989 Pontiac Firebird Black T-Top 305/700R4 -nice sunny day daily driver
    1997 Chevrolet Silverado Ext. Cab 3rd Door White Vortec 350/4L60E
    avatar
    GM B-Body Forum
    Admin

    Posts : 680
    Join date : 2013-01-14
    Age : 24
    Location : Flint/Detroit, MI - Charlotte, NC

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  GM B-Body Forum on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:58 am

    Hey welcome! when you can, post some pics of it!


    _________________
    1979 Caprice Sport Coupe, 400hp Vortec 350, Th350, GM 8.5 w/disc brakes, 3.90 gears Detroit Truetrac, 2.5" stainless duals w/ x-pipe, Dynomax race bullets.
    1984 Caprice Sedan, 305 motor, 700r4
    1978 Caprice Sedan, 305 motor, th350
    1993 L99 Caprice, 4.3 v8, 4l60 trans
    1972 Ford F-100, 302 windsor, c4 trans
    2001 BMW E46 330i, 3.0L
    avatar
    Sweet Seventy9
    Forum Moderator

    Posts : 921
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Upstate NY

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  Sweet Seventy9 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:24 am

    Welcome!
    Very nice ride! Smile


    _________________
    1977 Impala Landau x1.
    1977 Caprice Coupe x3, Sedan x2
    1978 Caprice Coupe x2.
    1978 Impala Landau x1, Station Wagon x1
    1979 Caprice Coupe x4, Landau x4, Estate Wagon x1.
    1979 Impala Coupe x2
    1981 Impala Coupe
    1983 Caprice Sedan
    1984 Caprice Landau x1, Caprice Sedan x1
    1985 Caprice Coupe x1, 1985 Caprice Landau x3
    1987 Caprice Landau
    1989 Caprice Sedan 9C1 x4
    avatar
    Myloth
    Forum Moderator

    Posts : 607
    Join date : 2014-06-09
    Location : At the base of the Mountain (NY) Adirondacks

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  Myloth on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:19 pm

    Very nice ride indeed glad to welcome another B Body aficionado !
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    A few pictures of the engine swap

    Post  383Falcon on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:42 pm

    Apparently I am exceeding bandwidth I may have to use a 3rd party sight or make a few post...


    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  383Falcon on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:15 pm

























    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    solo79
    Co-Admin

    Posts : 455
    Join date : 2013-02-06
    Location : Kentucky

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  solo79 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:17 pm

    Very nice, out with the old and in with the powerhouse! I bet that car comes alive! Maybe a 383 is what I should build for mine. Still thinking about a big block though too. At first I thought that was snow in that one pic until I looked closely.


    _________________
    1979 Caprice Classic Carmine Metallic 2-door 350/TH350 -under slow frame off restoration!
    1982 Pontiac Trans Am Black T-Top 327/TH350 -Knight Rider KITT replica
    1989 Pontiac Firebird Black T-Top 305/700R4 -nice sunny day daily driver
    1997 Chevrolet Silverado Ext. Cab 3rd Door White Vortec 350/4L60E
    avatar
    Sweet Seventy9
    Forum Moderator

    Posts : 921
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Upstate NY

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  Sweet Seventy9 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:47 pm


    Holy smokes!! I've never seen engine compartment mold and fungus get that bad!

    Lol, jk! Laughing


    _________________
    1977 Impala Landau x1.
    1977 Caprice Coupe x3, Sedan x2
    1978 Caprice Coupe x2.
    1978 Impala Landau x1, Station Wagon x1
    1979 Caprice Coupe x4, Landau x4, Estate Wagon x1.
    1979 Impala Coupe x2
    1981 Impala Coupe
    1983 Caprice Sedan
    1984 Caprice Landau x1, Caprice Sedan x1
    1985 Caprice Coupe x1, 1985 Caprice Landau x3
    1987 Caprice Landau
    1989 Caprice Sedan 9C1 x4
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  383Falcon on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:02 pm

    Ha ha guys! Being a primarily Arizona car the car had loads of red sand but I've never had to worry about the rust Smile
    Yeah the larger powerplant (which became a 383) was a ten year dream for me, I love it! The driving experince has always been great in the Caprice (I feel like a million bucks driving this car) But now that I've extended my own blood and sweat and put something a little different and special under the hood/drivetrain/suspension its simply amazing. I intend on building up a pair of heads and going all roller rocker on it, but for now I'm just switching out the rockers and push rods to COMP cams as I hear they have a tighter ratio profile than stock stamp steele GM stuff. I am totally hooked, this car has been a school of mechanical engineering for me and although I wish I had spent a bit more money or built the car myself to have proper heads put on it I strongly recommend a 383. Buuut maybe that's just because I havn't gotten into a big block yet Wink The 427 has always been an attractive motor.


    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    Sweet Seventy9
    Forum Moderator

    Posts : 921
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Upstate NY

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  Sweet Seventy9 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:44 pm

    Yeah, the stamped ones aren't nearly as accurate as the aftermarket ones especially if you have a healthy cam. Are you going with machined aluminum or stainless?


    _________________
    1977 Impala Landau x1.
    1977 Caprice Coupe x3, Sedan x2
    1978 Caprice Coupe x2.
    1978 Impala Landau x1, Station Wagon x1
    1979 Caprice Coupe x4, Landau x4, Estate Wagon x1.
    1979 Impala Coupe x2
    1981 Impala Coupe
    1983 Caprice Sedan
    1984 Caprice Landau x1, Caprice Sedan x1
    1985 Caprice Coupe x1, 1985 Caprice Landau x3
    1987 Caprice Landau
    1989 Caprice Sedan 9C1 x4
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  383Falcon on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:29 pm

    Just going eith the stamped steel ones, http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-1212-16
    I've bent three push rods and have now broken two rockers and yesterday when I was looking at the valve springs they didn't seem to be set correctly, any advice on what springs I should be looking for? Thanks!


    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    Sweet Seventy9
    Forum Moderator

    Posts : 921
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Upstate NY

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  Sweet Seventy9 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:49 pm

    383Falcon wrote:Just going eith the stamped steel ones, http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-1212-16
    I've bent three push rods and have now broken two rockers and yesterday when I was looking at the valve springs they didn't seem to be set correctly, any advice on what springs I should be looking for? Thanks!

    These are better suited to your engine. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-1412-8?seid=srese1&gclid=COjmqv6V5MACFYU9aQodzF8AHA

    Something in your valvetrain geometry is off if you're breaking parts. I wouldn't drive the car until it's properly fixed.
    It sounds like the springs are binding. What type of cam are you using? What's it's specs? What heads? Was there any machine work done to the heads? Are you sure you're using correct length push rods? Where in the RPM range is the damage occurring?


    _________________
    1977 Impala Landau x1.
    1977 Caprice Coupe x3, Sedan x2
    1978 Caprice Coupe x2.
    1978 Impala Landau x1, Station Wagon x1
    1979 Caprice Coupe x4, Landau x4, Estate Wagon x1.
    1979 Impala Coupe x2
    1981 Impala Coupe
    1983 Caprice Sedan
    1984 Caprice Landau x1, Caprice Sedan x1
    1985 Caprice Coupe x1, 1985 Caprice Landau x3
    1987 Caprice Landau
    1989 Caprice Sedan 9C1 x4
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  383Falcon on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:56 pm

    Sweet Seventy9 wrote:
    383Falcon wrote:Just going eith the stamped steel ones, http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-1212-16
    I've bent three push rods and have now broken two rockers and yesterday when I was looking at the valve springs they didn't seem to be set correctly, any advice on what springs I should be looking for? Thanks!

    These are better suited to your engine.  http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-1412-8?seid=srese1&gclid=COjmqv6V5MACFYU9aQodzF8AHA

    Something in your valvetrain geometry is off if you're breaking parts.   I wouldn't drive the car until it's properly fixed.
    It sounds like the springs are binding.  What type of cam are you using? What's it's specs?   What heads?  Was there any machine work done to the heads?  Are you sure you're using correct length push rods?  Where in the RPM range is the damage occurring?

    Will roller tiped rockers work with a flat tappet cam? I have an enginepro PN#MC1991 cam with 465/465 224/224 112lc 107lcl Speedpro aluminum flat top pistons and the heads are either 8998920 or 3998920 and 3888820 or 8888820 which I can't find anything on and they have no work done but are supposed to be rebuilt.. I don't know what spring bind looks like but the valve spring retainer didnt look right.. I'll take some photos. I've got a pushrod length checker on its way from summit, everytime I've had a problem it's been in the 2500 3000 rpm range..


    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  383Falcon on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:02 pm







    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    Sweet Seventy9
    Forum Moderator

    Posts : 921
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Upstate NY

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  Sweet Seventy9 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:19 pm

    383Falcon wrote:
    Will roller tiped rockers work with a flat tappet cam? I have an enginepro PN#MC1991 cam with 465/465 224/224 112lc 107lcl Speedpro aluminum flat top pistons and the heads are either 8998920 or 3998920 and 3888820 or 8888820 which I can't find anything on and they have no work done but are supposed to be rebuilt.. I don't know what spring bind looks like but the valve spring retainer didnt look right.. I'll take some photos. I've got a pushrod length checker on its way from summit, everytime I've had a problem it's been in the 2500 3000 rpm range..

    Sure, you can use roller tipped rockers with your cam.

    The heads are probably #3888820, 1972-1975 cast iron off of a 350. 1.94/1.50 valves.  Early smog heads. Your engine is telling you it hates them, lol! J/K Smile Seriously though, they're killing the potential of your 383.

    Spring bind is when the spring compresses fully and the coils hit each other.  It's usually caused by too much lift on the cam vs compressed height of the spring.  Sometimes the spring it's self is weak and causes it to bind too.  A weak spring will seem fine at idle and usually isn't a problem until you get into the mid to upper RPMs where the speed and force of the rocker arm pushing down surpasses the springs ability to push back.  When it can't push back, it collapses and the coils hit.  

    Let's see.... it happens in the mid RPM range and you've observed an issue with the retainer.  So far, it sounds like a weak spring is what evidence is pointing to.

    Is the problem isolated to only one head?  Or cylinder?  Or only one valve?  Were the heads fully assembled when you bought them?
    The MC1991 is a hydraulic cam so lash shouldn't be an issue.
    The cups on the rockers don't look galled but I have to ask, are you sure the top end is getting proper oiling?



    _________________
    1977 Impala Landau x1.
    1977 Caprice Coupe x3, Sedan x2
    1978 Caprice Coupe x2.
    1978 Impala Landau x1, Station Wagon x1
    1979 Caprice Coupe x4, Landau x4, Estate Wagon x1.
    1979 Impala Coupe x2
    1981 Impala Coupe
    1983 Caprice Sedan
    1984 Caprice Landau x1, Caprice Sedan x1
    1985 Caprice Coupe x1, 1985 Caprice Landau x3
    1987 Caprice Landau
    1989 Caprice Sedan 9C1 x4
    avatar
    GM B-Body Forum
    Admin

    Posts : 680
    Join date : 2013-01-14
    Age : 24
    Location : Flint/Detroit, MI - Charlotte, NC

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  GM B-Body Forum on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:55 pm

    If your running stock springs, i know those have a max lift of about .460 before some funky things start happening. It sounds like your pushrods are too long, or you are getting some serious coil bind. You running hyd lifters or solid? Did you preload or set the valve lash correctly? Are you using 1.6 rockers or stock 1.5?


    _________________
    1979 Caprice Sport Coupe, 400hp Vortec 350, Th350, GM 8.5 w/disc brakes, 3.90 gears Detroit Truetrac, 2.5" stainless duals w/ x-pipe, Dynomax race bullets.
    1984 Caprice Sedan, 305 motor, 700r4
    1978 Caprice Sedan, 305 motor, th350
    1993 L99 Caprice, 4.3 v8, 4l60 trans
    1972 Ford F-100, 302 windsor, c4 trans
    2001 BMW E46 330i, 3.0L
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  383Falcon on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:09 pm

    [quote="Sweet Seventy9"]
    383Falcon wrote:

    Let's see.... it happens in the mid RPM range and you've observed an issue with the retainer.  So far, it sounds like a weak spring is what evidence is pointing to.

    Is the problem isolated to only one head?  Or cylinder?  Or only one valve?  Were the heads fully assembled when you bought them?  
    The MC1991 is a hydraulic cam so lash shouldn't be an issue.
    The cups on the rockers don't look galled but I have to ask, are you sure the top end is getting proper oiling?


    That's awesome you tracked down the head info thank you! From what I've seen it has been oiling itself properly, The problems have been on cylinders 7 5 and 6 after install I took the motor out and the builder was supposed to replace the heads but that obviously didn't happen.. So, I should look at replacing springs pushrods and rockers.. Right now I've just got the GM stamped 1.5 which I've heard is actually closer to 1.46 and COMP cam is supposed to actually have 1.5 ratio rockers.. So stronger springs to handle the 465 lift? From what I've seen 465 is pretty mild isn't it? Thanks for all the info guys!


    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  383Falcon on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:11 pm

    GM B-Body Forum wrote:If your running stock springs, i know those have a max lift of about .460 before some funky things start happening. It sounds like your pushrods are too long, or you are getting some serious coil bind. You running hyd lifters or solid? Did you preload or set the valve lash correctly? Are you using 1.6 rockers or stock 1.5?

    Valve lash was set after install and I am using hydrolic lifters with stamped 1.5 rockers..


    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    383Falcon
    Junior Member
    Junior Member

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2014-06-25
    Location : Tacoma Wa

    Reset lifters :P

    Post  383Falcon on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 pm

    Hey guys! Just wanted to post an update! Albeit a very delayed one.. Turns out no one in the engine shop actually set the lifters before I received the motor for install and I know neither of the mechanics I was working with did either... So last October I replaced the rockers and push-rods keeping to stock 7.8" pushrods and 1.5 rockers, I reset all of the lifters by hand myself and had to replace my Alternator which had blown out (again, luckily that's under a lifetime warranty..) So the Caprice has been running great the last 7 months!! Aside from daily driving I have taken it on several inter-state drives and now that the lifters are actually set correctly the motor is running better than ever!! Oh and with the weather becoming so nice and the fact I'm actually going to have a garage of my own baby will be receiving a full Flat-black paint Job this Spring :] It's current paint scheme is Original Burgundy/Rust with a flat Black Hood and patches of Hazard Orange, Black and Rustomleum red ha ha




    _________________
    1990 Chevy Caprice Classic 383 Stroker, 750cfm, Chevy bowtie dual plane intake, Hedman 3" headers Flowmaster true duels, HDMI, built 700R4 2200 stall
    avatar
    Sweet Seventy9
    Forum Moderator

    Posts : 921
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Upstate NY

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  Sweet Seventy9 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:08 am

    383Falcon wrote:Hey guys! Just wanted to post an update! Albeit a very delayed one.. Turns out no one in the engine shop actually set the lifters before I received the motor for install and I know neither of the mechanics I was working with did either... So last October I replaced the rockers and push-rods keeping to stock 7.8" pushrods and 1.5 rockers, I reset all of the lifters by hand myself and had to replace my Alternator which had blown out (again, luckily that's under a lifetime warranty..) So the Caprice has been running great the last 7 months!! Aside from daily driving I have taken it on several inter-state drives and now that the lifters are actually set correctly the motor is running better than ever!! Oh and with the weather becoming so nice and the fact I'm actually going to have a garage of my own baby will be receiving a full Flat-black paint Job this Spring :] It's current paint scheme is Original Burgundy/Rust with a flat Black Hood and patches of Hazard Orange, Black and Rustomleum red ha ha



    It's good to hear that you've got the bugs worked out and she's running great for you. Very Happy
    Spring is right around the corner. Sounds like you're in for some fun times out cruising!


    _________________
    1977 Impala Landau x1.
    1977 Caprice Coupe x3, Sedan x2
    1978 Caprice Coupe x2.
    1978 Impala Landau x1, Station Wagon x1
    1979 Caprice Coupe x4, Landau x4, Estate Wagon x1.
    1979 Impala Coupe x2
    1981 Impala Coupe
    1983 Caprice Sedan
    1984 Caprice Landau x1, Caprice Sedan x1
    1985 Caprice Coupe x1, 1985 Caprice Landau x3
    1987 Caprice Landau
    1989 Caprice Sedan 9C1 x4
    avatar
    Gooched78Caprice
    Auto Enthusiast
    Auto Enthusiast

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2014-11-06
    Location : Border riding in the 3-6-oh & 5-oh-3 WA/OR

    Re: My 1990 383 Caprice Classic

    Post  Gooched78Caprice on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:50 am

    383Falcon wrote:Hey guys! Just wanted to post an update! Albeit a very delayed one.. Turns out no one in the engine shop actually set the lifters before I received the motor for install and I know neither of the mechanics I was working with did either... So last October I replaced the rockers and push-rods keeping to stock 7.8" pushrods and 1.5 rockers, I reset all of the lifters by hand myself and had to replace my Alternator which had blown out (again, luckily that's under a lifetime warranty..) So the Caprice has been running great the last 7 months!! Aside from daily driving I have taken it on several inter-state drives and now that the lifters are actually set correctly the motor is running better than ever!! Oh and with the weather becoming so nice and the fact I'm actually going to have a garage of my own baby will be receiving a full Flat-black paint Job this Spring :] It's current paint scheme is Original Burgundy/Rust with a flat Black Hood and patches of Hazard Orange, Black and Rustomleum red ha ha



    I'll be looking forward to seeing you pass me on the I-5 with that machine!

      Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:37 pm